1. Any such action would have to be approved by－American and Saudi leaders.
(A) both (B) each (C) for (D) of
2. It was imperative that he＿as naturally as possible.
(A) acts (B) will act (C ) acted (D) act
3. The company is in bankruptcy proceedings＿the wake of a strike that began last spring.
(A) in (B) at (C) for (D) with
4. Please＿Natalie e-mail me your views to email@example.com.
(A) keep (B) have (C) cater (D) cause
5. As our clients, we strive to make sure you＿with the highest in hospitality.
(A) treat (B) is treated (C) are treating (D) are treated
6. She's out of the office＿a few days next week.
(A) during (B) within (C) for (D) at
7. Although her sunglass was at the restaurant during the entire drive home, it was not until she arrived at the house＿she remembered leaving it there.
(A) did (B) that (C) when (D) where
8. It’s an excellent and inexpensive hotel,＿they offer pick-up service.
(A) so (B) and (C) for (D) but
9. If you go to the airline’s website, you＿airline route maps to show you where their planes travel every day.
(A) will find (B) found (C) finding (D) to find
項(A)，both A and B表示｢A與B兩者」。
解析：本題考【It is +意志形容詞 + that +主詞+（should）+原形動詞】的句型。
解析：本題測驗片語in the wake of表示｢隨…之後而來」。
解析：本題測驗使役動詞用法。空格應填入帶有指示或命令意思之動詞，故選 (B) have， 指「使；讓」之意。
解析本題考文法。原句提到「我們努力確保您享受到高度熱忱的款待」。根據語法結構，此處應使用被動語態（be動詞 + p.p.），表示客人「被款待；被招待」之意。
解析：關鍵字詞是a few days next week.（下周會有幾天）是指一段時間，本題表示她下周會有幾天不來上班。
解析：本題考分裂句 (Cleft Sentence)句型的結構為：. It be + 強調部份 + that + 其餘部份。本題表示她卻是到家時才記起把太陽眼鏡留在餐廳。
解析：逗點前方由 If 引導的條件子句為現在式，故空格所在的主要子句須以未來式搭配，表示如果去該網站，你就能找到航線圖，故選 (A) will find。