1. The notice _____ by the time the error was found.
(A) had already been released (B) has already been released (C) was released (D) will have been released
2. Barcelona is _____ the “best beach city” in the world by National Geographic.
(A) considered (B) considering (C) considerate (D) considerable
3. MICROMINE is _____ to announce the release of Pitram 4.9, the latest version of their leading fleet management and mine control solution.
(A) pleasant (B) please (C) pleasing (D) pleased
4. Because our culture is customer-centric, you're encouraged to take the _____ in helping our customers secure their financial future.
(A) physique (B) initiative (C) appreciation (D) commensurate
5. Major Alfred Rose was the first African American _____ was hired in the police department in Amherst County, Virginia.
(A) who (B) with whom (C) that (D) to whom
6. The lawyer who represents all the plaintiffs _____ in his complaint that his clients are seeking at least $750,000 in damages.
(A) say (B) says (C) are saying (D) is saying
1. （A），NOTE: 過去完成式用在比過去式更早發生的時間點。先發出了通知單，後來才找到錯誤。
2. （A），NOTE: 被動語態，該句為「巴塞隆納被視為最佳海灘城市」。Considerate貼心的；considerable相當多的。
3. （）D，NOTE: S + be pleased to + V S感到高興去做V~；Pleasant 令人愉快的、討人喜歡的。
4. （B），NOTE: 片語：take the initiative in ~ 主動做~。單字：physique體格；appreciation 欣賞、感激；commensurate 同量的。
5. （C），NOTE:先行詞African American有the first後面的關係代名詞必須使用that。
6. （B），NOTE: who represents all the plaintiffs是容詞子句修飾the lawyer，本句主詞是the lawyer，空格為動詞，現在簡單式、第三人稱單數。
| 更新時間： 2020/04/04
| 點閱： 999