1. The agreement was reached after a series of difficult _____.
(A) negotiators (B) negotiable (C) negotiate (D) negotiations
2. One of Ferdinand Porsche’s most important _____ was the design of a road train used in the First World War.
(A) achievements (B) promotions (C) dedication (D) merits
3. Charlton was inducted into the English Football Hall of Fame in 2005 in _____ of his contribution to the English game.
(A) flexibility (B) recognition (C) postponement (D) observance
4. In many metropolitan areas, renting is still _____ owning a home.
(A) as affordable as (B) the most affordable among (C) more affordable than (D) more and more affordable
5. The team members are _____ Andy to fill the leadership role and be the go-to-guy in the game.
(A) keeping up with (B) following up (C) looking to (D) getting back to
片語 in recognition of =讚賞；表彰。
still修飾形容詞比較級，形容詞比較級的基本句型是more ~ than
| 更新時間： 2019/12/29
| 點閱： 745