1. Professor Wang will be out of the school a few days next week.
(A) during (B) within (C) for (D) at
2. Although his cellphone was at the restaurant during the entire drive home, it was not until he arrived at the house he remembered leaving it there.
(A) did (B) that (C) when (D) where
3. All 5 star luxury hotels and resorts in London are excellent and expensive,
they offer pick-up service.
(A) so (B) and (C) for (D) but
4. If the airline proves that the damage was caused by or contributed to by the negligence of the passengers, the Court may the airline wholly or partly from its liability.
(A) castigate (B) accuse (C) exonerate (D) condemn
5. The head of the worker’s union 's worried that the loss of so many jobs would have a effect on the town and community as a whole.
(A) beneficial (B) positive (C) devastating (D) wonderful
1.【答案】(C)，關鍵字詞是a few days next week.（下周會有幾天）是指一段時間，本題表示王教授下周會有幾天不來學校。
2.【答案】(B)，本題測驗分裂句 (Cleft Sentence)句型的結構為：. It be + 強調部份 + that + 其餘部份。本題表示他卻是到家時才記起把手機留在餐廳。
| 更新時間： 2020/10/18
| 點閱： 69