1. Based on her body language, I know Lisa _____ totally lied or was simply very ill informed.
(A) not only (B) either (C) neither (D) as well as
2. My meditation spot is in my bedroom and only takes up a few feet; _____ can be anywhere you’d like, and can be a small corner or nook.
(A) you (B) yourself (C) yourselves (D) yours
3. The performance evaluation system _____ as planned starting March 20.
(A) should be implemented (B) will implement (C) has been implementing (D) are implemented
4. The printer will set all mathematical symbols in italic unless instructed _____.
(A) rather (B) otherwise (C) instead (D) somehow
5. Please e-mail Miss Thompson at email@example.com to let _____ know when Mr. McNamara is free.
(A) him (B) yourself (C) her (D) his own
1.【答案】(B)。句型 either ~ or ~ 不是…就是…。
2.【答案】(D)。yours = your meditation spot (靜坐的地點)。Nook=角落。
4.【答案】(B)。unless otherwise instructed=除非有另外指示(設定)。
| 更新時間： 2021/01/10
| 點閱： 24