1. The position _____ to Mr. De Luca is not competitive in terms of salary.
(A) offer (B) offering (C) offers (D) offered
2. The Vision Watch Survey finds that some health issues have arisen _____ workers began using digital devices constantly at work.
(A) despite (B) even (C) since (D) so
3. Over the past 25 years, numerous studies _____ the effects on video games on adolescents.
(A) will be researching (B) had researched (C) are researching (D) have researched
4.SPECTRUM TV CHOICE is currently advertising a package that offers you local broadcast channels _____ your choice of 10 additional channels for $21.99 a month.
(A) plus (B) in addition (C) what’s more (D) whichever
5.The iPad app—KIOSK—allows your guests to check in _____ so you can focus on giving them a friendly welcome in your B&B.
(A) yours (B) themselves (C) theirs (D) your own
6._____ interested in serving as a member on boards or committees should send their résumé with a cover letter by January 3.
(A) Anyone (B) Whoever (C) Some (D) Those
1.【答案】(D)，原句為the position which is offered to …，職位是「被提供」。
2. 【答案】(Ｃ)，現在完成式have arisen搭配since + 時間起點。
3. 【答案】(Ｄ)，over the past 25 years 是指「過去這二十五年以來」是維持一段時間的概念，所以搭配現在完成式。
4. 【答案】(Ａ)，plus可當連接詞，and also的意思。
5. 【答案】(Ｂ)，check in themselves指的是「房客自行報到」。
6.【答案】(A)，原句為anyone who is interested in …省略who改為分詞保留interested。Whoever “is” interested就可選。Those “who are” interested就可選。
| 更新時間： 2021/02/21
| 點閱： 45