1. The management failed to follow employee handbook guidelines and _____ did HR.
(A) same (B) either (C) too (D) so
2. Jack Collins was a genuine classic humanitarian and truly a legacy, whom everyone _____.
(A) was admired (B) admires (C) admired (D) to admire
3._____ Kentaro Watanabe not left the company shortly before the resignation of Kim Ha-Rin, he might well have become the president.
(A) Were (B) Had (C) If (D) Only
4.It is imperative that every employee _____ present when scheduled to fulfill customer expectations.
(A) be (B) being (C) to be (D) been
5.Everyone, except for _____ who are going to join the contest, please take a break.
(A) those (B) he (C) such as (D) all
6.Cyber IQ has provided guidance and financial support for CloudCoder during the company’s _____ years and initial growth phase.
(A) formalized (B) formative (C) formation (D) format
1.【答案】(D)，so did HR = HR failed to follow guidelines。
2. 【答案】(Ｃ)，後面的形容詞子句，主詞是everyone，動詞admire (欽佩)用主動語態。
3. 【答案】(Ｂ)， 原句If Kentaro Watanabe had not left the company…，省略if，had移到句首。
4. 【答案】(Ａ)，句型it is imperative that S + (should) +原V。
5. 【答案】(Ａ)，Those who = People who + 複數動詞，意為「凡是…的人們」。
| 更新時間： 2021/03/20
| 點閱： 37