1. If you need help arranging ＿ and buying tickets, we are happy to help you for a small booking fee.
(A) to transport (B) transported
(C) transporting (D) transportation
2. The Board of Directors regards Mr. Thomas' leadership as one of ＿ greatest assets.
(A) the company's (B) they're
(C) those (D) its own
3. We've been trying to phone Mrs. Jones all day, but I just can't seem to ＿.
(A) put through (B) deal with
(C) get through (D) talk to
4. Failure to close a deal with a big corporation might result in＿.
(A) display (B) discount
(C) disagree (D) dismissal
5. Last month many netizens＿the president for his mishandling of the rescue
(A) criticism (B) censored
(C) criticized (D) censure
6.She＿over as manager two weeks ago.
(A) take (B) takes
(C) took (D) will take
7. Most products that arrive here are subject＿customs duties, but these items will probably be exempt.
(A) to (B) of C) for (D) with
1.(D)，本題考平行結構。由句意 「若您需要幫忙安排＿或購票，我們很高興為您服務」， and 用以連接前後相同的結構，可知空格須填。
3.(C) ，本題考片語。 (C)get through表示-「接通電話」。
4.(D) 本題考字彙。根據語意空格應填（D）免職、解僱；片語close a deal表示-成交，做成生意」。題意為「無法與一家大公司做成了一筆交易可能會被解僱。」。（A）表示-「展示」；（B）「表示折扣」；（C）表示-「不同意」皆不符題意。
7.(A)，本題考片語be subject to sth 。