1. A man who introduced _____ as Alan Cooper of the FBI has scammed women out of thousands of dollars.
(A) himself (B) him (C) his (D) he
2. Facebook study finds introverts feel more comfortable _____ VR social interaction.
(A) following (B) with (C) except (D) once
3. Registration is on a first come first served basis and is contingent _____ how many coaches we have.
(A) among (B) including (C) on (D) concerning
4. The library’s community room is open to _____ for use free of charge.
(A) others (B) themselves (C) another (D) anyone
5. MOM2MOM is a resale boutique that carries old and _____ items sold at a fraction of the original price.
(A) used (B) using (C) use (D) uses
2.【答案】(Ｂ)，feel comfortable with 對~感到舒服自在。Introvert =內向的人；VR = virtual reality =虛擬實境。
3.【答案】(C)，contingent on視情況而定。on a first come first serve basis基本上是先到者優先服務。
5.【答案】(A)，used當形容詞，用過的、二手的。Resale =轉賣；boutique = 精品店；fraction =一小部分。
| 更新時間： 2020/09/20
| 點閱： 36